NOW TAKING RESERVATIONS
GROUPS OF 5 OR MORE CLICK HERE
GROUPS OF 4 OR LESS CLICK HERE
Card details are now required for every booking, if your booking is a no-show you will be charged £5 per person, if you need to amend a booking or are running late, please call us on 01228 318559 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please give us at least two hours notice or you will also incur the cancellation charge.
You can book now for tables up to 4 people for food by using the widget below.
GROUPS OF 5 OR MORE
If you would like to reserve a table for more than 4 people please fill out the form below.
A member of our team will then be back in touch.
KEEPING YOU SAFE
The safety of our team and our customers is of paramount importance. Following Government guidance we have adapted the business to ensure a safe working environment and a comfortable yet safe environment for our customers. If you would like to see our guidelines on social distancing and new sanitisation procedures please click here
FROM THE TEAM BEHIND
KEEPING YOU SAFE
The safety of our team and our customers is of paramount importance. Following Government guidance we have adapted the business to ensure a safe working environment and a comfortable yet safe environment for our customers. These are our brief yet important changes, there is much more going on behind the scenes. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- We are encouraging reservations to ensure availability but allow us to take vital information prior to the booking from all our customers, if we do have availability for walk-ins we will also require the same contact information.
- All guests must wear a face covering unless sitting at your table
- All tables will have a fixed time allocation to allow a steady flow of customers, in & out the premises
- Social Distancing, please wait to be seated by one of our team at our service stations and please form orderly queues on entrance/exit and for use of the toilets and facilities.
- All of our furniture has been placed to provide adequate space for social distancing – please do not move chairs or tables.
- We are operating table service only.
- We are encouraging card payments to reduce risk to our team, please use contactless wherever possible, and unfortunately we won’t be able to split bills.
- Menus are single use which will be on your table.
- Sanitiser points are available throughout, please ensure these stations are used and rest assured we have amended and implemented a robust cleaning system
- Our team will be washing their hands much more frequently and provided with PPE as per the Government guidance
Our teams have been trained to operate in the safest way possible, but we are not health care professionals, please be patient, but if you need anything, please let us know
These measures will be under constant review and subject to change pending Government guidance.