Keeping You Safe
The safety of our team and our customers is of paramount importance. Following Government guidance we have adapted the business to ensure a safe working environment and a comfortable yet safe environment for our customers. These are our brief yet important changes, there is much more going on behind the scenes. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- We can only taking reservations for up to 6 people
- We are encouraging reservations to ensure availability but allow us to take vital information prior to the booking from all our customers, if we do have availability for walk-ins we will also require the same contact information.
- All tables will have a fixed time allocation to allow a steady flow of customers, in & out the premises
- All guests must wear a face covering unless sitting at your table
- Social Distancing, please wait to be seated by one of our team at our service stations and please form orderly queues on entrance/exit and for use of the toilets and facilities.
- All of our furniture has been placed to provide adequate space for social distancing – please do not move chairs or tables.
- We are operating table service only.
- We are encouraging card payments to reduce risk to our team, please use contactless wherever possible, and unfortunately we won’t be able to split bills.
- Menus and ordering can be filled in by the customer on a single use paper copy which will be on your table, but we are still offering our usual waiter service if preferred.
- Sanitiser points are available throughout, please ensure these stations are used and rest assured we have amended and implemented a robust cleaning system
- Our team will be washing their hands much more frequently and provided with PPE as per the Government guidance
Our teams have been trained to operate in the safest way possible, but we are not health care professionals, please be patient, but if you need anything, please let us know
These measures will be under constant review and subject to change pending Government guidance.